Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day Six

My favourite super hero would have to be a throw back to my childhood. I almost went for my favourite comic character and chose Tank Girl, but she isn't really a super hero. She's just awesome.

As a kid I never wanted to be Batman or Superman, or even Wonder Woman. I was more in to Banana Man, Roger Ramjet, etc. My favourite out of all of them would have to have been Mighty Mouse.



Mighty Mouse was basically a rip off of Superman but he was a frigging mouse, man! How cool is that!?! It had everything. The damsel in distress, the dastardly villain, and some of the script was kinda operatically sung. How could you not want in on that? 

1 comment:

  1. Fond memories of Mighty Mouse. Almost chose Tank Girl myself and yes, she is awesome.

    ReplyDelete