Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day Four

*sings* "Can't help myself , bad habits. Well i'm running wild, lost control. And it's a shame to think that a boy like me has got so many bad habits"


YAY! I've managed to sing in my blog. It feels more like me now!


I've been the Queen of bad habits over the years. I've managed to kick most of them. I used to bite my nails, smoke cigarettes, taking recreational "enhancements", spend too much money, etc. All of these I've managed to quit (well, maybe not the spending too much money thing). However upon analysis I have found a few habits that I still have lingering that I could definitely do with getting rid of.


I guess the main one for me is swearing. I swear far too much. There really isn't a swear word that I wont say. However there are some I wouldn't say in front of my Nan, and others of similar age.


Some people would consider caffeine consumption to be a bad habit. However I only drink one or two coffees a day, and I do it because I enjoy the taste, not for the zing from the caffeine. I actually don't drink more coffee because I don't like how it makes me feel if I buzz.


Another bad habit I have is spending too much time on Twitter. Actually, I think that falls under the category of addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment