Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day Nine

So I need to write about something I'm proud of from the past few days. The writing of positive things about myself is something I always find difficult, unless I'm writing them in jest. I'm more comfortable with poking fun at myself. However, I agreed to do this challenge, so I will give it my best shot.

Something I am proud of myself for is the fact that I don't give up easily. I often find myself in situations that aren't ideal. Rather than sit back and do nothing about it I am prone to devising a plan to enable myself to instigate change. I have been doing this recently with my current living situation. I haven't just given up and thrown my hands in the air. I have been trying so hard to find a place to live, figuring out where that place should be, and deciding what the best solution is not just for me, but for Aedin too. I haven't reached a resolution as yet, but I am certain I will soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment