Friday, October 8, 2010

Day Five

So I was thinking about this post today. Trying to figure out the coolest place I've been to, or the best photo I have from an exploration event and I realised that I am not one who goes out to impress people in that way, so why should I make my blog any different. Instead I thought about the place I have gone to that meant the most to me.


Having been a single mum for the past 6 yrs, most of the things I do are based around kiddy adventures. Little A-Bomb is my right hand man. So my favourite adventure would have to be one that included him. Well today he and I were playing Mini Golf, and he commented that the last mini golf adventure we had was his best time EVER! So I thought I'd post a pic of that. Here it is...




This mini golf course was in Batemans Bay, NSW, which is pretty much directly East (on the coast) from Canberra. I worked in Batemans Bay for 2 yrs, and this was our final adventure before we moved to Wollongong to prepare for our move to Perth. The mini golf course was awesome, with lots of cool structures like the one above to make the course more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment