Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day Fifteen

Bloody kid messed with my iPhone and took it off shuffle. Thanks to Mr Seb for pointing it out. So here we go again!

1. Fire Water Burn - The Bloodhound Gang
2. Hey Mama - The Black Eyed Peas
3. Fall At Your Feet - Clare Bowditch
4. Teardrop - Jose Gonzalez
5. Resurrection - The Temper Trap
6. Psychoactive Summer - Def FX
7. Nicest Thing - Kate Nash (made me cry while I was doing this)
8. Dissident - Pearl Jam
9. Down Boy - The Yeah Yeah Yeahs
10. Baby I Don't Care - Transvision Vamp
11. Sexy Boy - Air
12. Feeder - Pete Murray
13. Call Me - Blondie
14. Make You Happy - Josh Pyke (also made me cry)
15. Focus - Dominique Fraissard
16. Criminal - Fiona Apple
17. You've Taken Everything - Bodyjar
18. Warm Whispers - Missy Higgins
19. So What - Pink (don't judge me)
20. Arse Huggin' Pants - Spiderbait

1 comment: