Friday, October 15, 2010

Day Eight

What are my short term goals for this month? Well this is easy...
  • Find a new place to live that isn't as expensive as where I am now. Due to recent circumstances I can no longer afford to live where I am. Besides, a four bedroom house for two people is just ridiculous.
  • Spend more time getting out and about, and taking more opportunities to explore the adult me. By that I mean organising some regular babysitting so that I can go out and experience the grown up side of Perth. Mini golf, parks and swimming pools are fun, but a girl needs to do some karaoke and dance on tables sometimes. If anyone knows a cheap babysitter, lemme know.
  • Start my Couch to 5km run that I've been promising myself I would start a few weeks ago. I am not so much caring about the losing weight thing. I'm OK with myself. It's more the feeling fit thing I'm going for, and because I can't run.
  • Change my uni preferences based on where I'm living so that I can have my first preference closest to wherever I end up living.
  • Figure out whether I'm going to QLD for Christmas or not so that I can start looking for a house sitter, or someone to look after my dogs.
Not very exciting, but there it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment